You've got questions... we've got answers!
Here’s how you can find your own answers or contact us for help
Existing QuickBooks Online Customer?
QuickBooks Online knowledge base
Get instant help, advice & answers you need anytime, anywhere
Write to us and we'll get you an answer in 2 business days
Live chat with the QuickBooks Online support team5
Available Monday to Friday 08.00AM – 05.00PM (GMT+8)
More Support Options
QuickBooks Online FAQ's
Get answers to frequently asked questions about QuickBooks Online
Visit our support website
Access the online knowledge base articles and find further details about how to contact our support team.
QuickBooks Desktop Customer?
Know your support options if you are currently using the desktop version of QuickBooks.
QuickBooks Free Classroom Training
Click here to book an appointment for free classroom training conducted by a QuickBooks ProAdvisor.
No fee or subscription required, all are welcome.
- Based on number of QuickBooks Online paying users; April 2013.
- QuickBooks Online requires a computer with Internet Explorer 10, Firefox, Chrome, or Safari 6 and an Internet connection (a high-speed connection is recommended). QuickBooks Online is accessible on mobile browsers on iOS, Android, and Blackberry mobile devices. Devices sold separately; data plan required. Not all features are available on the mobile apps and mobile browser. QuickBooks Online mobile access is included with your QuickBooks Online subscription at no additional cost. Data access is subject to cellular/internet provider network availability and occasional downtime due to system and server maintenance and events beyond your control. Product registration required.
- Among QuickBooks Online respondents; Based on 2013 Intuit survey.
- Among QuickBooks Online respondents who indicate time savings; Based on 2013 Intuit survey.
- Support available Monday to Friday 7.30am - 05.00pm (GMT+8)
- Data access is subject to Internet or cellular provider network availability and occasional downtime due to events beyond our control.
- First thirty (30) days of subscription to QuickBooks Online, starting from the date of enrolment, is free. To continue using QuickBooks Online after your 30-day trial, you'll be asked to present a valid credit card for authorization, and you'll be charged the then current fee for the service(s) you've selected. You can cancel at any time.
- Based on NPD Retail Tracking Service for retail sales from May 2011-May 2012.
Terms, conditions, pricing, features, service and support are subject to change without notice. Standard message and data rates may apply. iPad, iPhone, Safari, and Apple are trademarks of Apple Inc. Android and Chrome are trademarks of Google Inc. Microsoft, Internet Explorer, and Windows are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. The Trademark BlackBerry® is owned by Research In Motion Limited and is registered in the United States and may be pending or registered in other countries. Intuit Inc. is not endorsed, sponsored, affiliated with or otherwise authorized by Research In Motion Limited.